How I found out that my liver was the culprit for Geographic tongue is truly a remarkable story.
- I was in so much pain and my job as a teacher wasn’t exactly easy. Speaking was often painful. I started to lisp at times.
- Finally my mother handed me a number and told me: “This man, M. Kegels, is a psychic and can diagnose you without you even saying anything or telling him who you are”.
- A healer… I remember not even laughing at that crazy idea. I was so desperate that I simply considered it… me, a man of science.
It was a liver problem and it could be treated…
The full story is here: read more
I distinctly remember calling the number with caller-ID off. I truly wanted to be anonymous. No scamming me! A woman on the phone gave me an address, a time and a location. (it was a restaurant just across the country border. I was told simply to bring a picture of myself ….
On the day of the appointment, I noticed nearly everyone in the restaurant was waiting in line for a man sitting in the back. After a long wait and specific instructions not to say anything and wait for his diagnose, it was finally time for me to see the lean man. I sat down and gave him my picture. The man leaned in and started rubbing my photo with his middle finger several times. He started taking rapid notes (more like scribbles) and finally looked up again and said:
“You are currently suffering from an inflammatory condition of your mucous membranes which originates in your liver ….“ I couldn’t believe my ears!
The treatment plan
Before I present you with the treatment plan and regimen, I was given over the course of 1.5 years, I would like you to know this:
- At the end of the first consult I was a first prescription (of a dozen) with the first 2 products I needed to heal my liver. Later research revealed that one of them is specificall listed in ‘the homepathic materia media‘ as ‘ideal for treatment of a mapped tongue’. I was stunned! He never saw my tongue, I had not even spoken to him!
- I did my due diligence to find this solution. Countless hours were lost looking for a (wrong) solution. I have spent a great deal of time and money obtaining the cure for a healthy liver and tongue. Following the instructions in the treatment plan I started noticing incredible changes after the 3rd week. My GT cleared up and, at times, when it did come back in the following weeks it was mostly painless and lasted just one day. Weeks went by and my tongue hardly showed any lesions. My tongue was also no longer swollen and dry. So far less dental marks on the sides! I felt I was cured after the 3rd visit but Kegels suggested further strengthening of the affected liver. I went a total of 14 times to M. Kegels over the course of 1.55 years. During that time I learned from Kegels that people with GT nearly all suffer from the same “self-intoxicating liver problem” and that it is a genetically related weakness. However, I don’t know what that exactly means.
Why this website?
- With this website, I would like to help other people with Geographic Tongue. This treatment plan was developed because I know there is a cure to geographic tongue!
- In addition to helping others, I must add that I would like to gain back some of the lost time and the large amount of money I invested to medical specialists throughout the years of trying to find an answer to geographic tongue . That’s why the formula is not free of charge.
- I am not a doctor, therefore I can’t claim with absolute certainty that you will be cured with the formula in the treatment plan from this website. However, I have already received a few thank you emails from people across the world that had success the formula within the website. There’s however some evidence that geographic tongue originates in the liver.
- English is not my first language.